PHD Media came to KERV with the goal of extending Audi’s national campaign into a hyper-targeted regional program across key local markets in a minimal lift, cost-effective way across OTV & CTV.
Together, the teams collaborate to launch a first-to-market ad experience called Dynamic Destination that used KERV’s patented AI/ML image recognition technology to deliver a localized ad experience at scale via unique QR codes embedded at the end of each video creative that:
- Seamlessly Integrated QR codes within Audi’s ads, encouraging viewers to scan with their mobile devices and connect with their local Audi dealership.
- Linked out to dynamic landing pages, ensuring each user received a personalized and relevant ad experience without the need for manual input.
The campaign successfully drove user engagement, regional awareness and local activation that exceeded industry benchmarks:
- 98% Video Completion Rate (Exceeds Benchmark* By: +3.25%)
- +23K Additional time spent with brand (the dynamic QR codes drove 23,104 additional minutes of consumer time spent w brand)
- 1 to 100+ (1 Vast Tag dynamically localized 115 creative units seamlessly, removing the extra time and money needed if done manually)
Read the press coverage here.