Sam Edelman sought to create interactive, shoppable experiences that would:
- Build brand awareness for their core products as well as their sister brand, Circus.
- Encourage engagement and consideration throughout the target audience’s shopping journey, ultimately driving sales.
- Showcase must-have styles for each season to fashion lovers using dimensional touchpoints.
Sam Edelman utilized two of KERV’s experiential and shoppable products, Immerse and Element, to deliver an immersive ad experience that highlighted their must-have styles with their primary audience: female fashion enthusiasts. The KERV’d creatives allowed fashion lovers to engage with specific products, organically increasing their consideration to help drive sales.
By leveraging KERV’s interactive technology, Sam Edelman was able to spark a strong interest within their target audience (female fashion enthusiasts) and simultaneously drive significant lift to campaign performance.
- +508% Clickthrough Rate (3.04% CTR vs. benchmark of 0.5%)
- +1044% Interaction Rate (11.44% Int. Rate vs. benchmark of 1.0%)
- 13.29 sec Time Added (32.59 sec Avg. Time Spent vs. benchmark of 19.3 sec)
KERV Sync Performance
Sam Edelman leveraged KERV Sync to generate awareness and interest among Women aged 25-54 on their favorite streaming services. This experience exposed Sam Edelman’s brand to more fashion lovers.
When viewing the Sam Edelman CTV placement, consumers were actively encouraged to scan a unique QR code during playback, as well as during a custom end frame. This approach successfully amplified brand consideration.
Want to learn what KERV can do for your video campaigns? Contact us today.