KERV Interactive is currently looking for an exceptional Senior Designer to join our team in Austin, TX.
The Senior Designer position plays a pivotal role in directly supporting the sales team and ops teams with graphics and materials covering all our products and processes.
This position is fast paced and requires a full understanding of KERV’s technology along with a good technical understanding of the design process and design tools. This will also require the Senior Designer to quickly shift focus between a multitude of tasks and guide other designers throughout ongoing projects. This candidate will report to the Associate Director of Creative.
- Develop/maintain new pitch/presentation materials to support product, core materials and special pitch meetings (including RFPs/RFIs and custom meetings)
- Including developing base level copy and product/process descriptions
- Including data design best practices
- Develop concepts from documentation into visualized slides, one sheets, social posts, eBlasts, landing pages, event collateral, etc.
- Highly experienced with digital design and digital media
- Web optimizations, mobile optimizations, user experience best practices, etc.
- Develop/maintain campaign support materials for Ops team for client delivery
- Create/maintain spec sheets, glossaries, and all other product/process support materials
- Create/maintain custom graphics and visuals for websites, presentations, specification materials, etc.
- Support the Associate Director directly for pitch or support materials
- Take feedback and direction from the Associate Director to finalize materials/graphics/etc.
- Support the Marketing Team with social media and marketing visual/graphic support
- This includes eBlasts, website, social, press-releases, award submission visual support, etc.
- Directly support Strategy team with RFP visual/graphic support for timely and refined submissions
- Directly support Web Developer with visuals and graphics
- Ensures overall Brand Visual quality control
- Maintains Brand/Style Guidelines
- Leads Designers and Jr. Designers through tasks and projects
- Mentoring and providing feedback on work/designs/etc.
- Maintain and organize all materials assets for easy accessibility for all team members
- 5+ years in design in media/advertising/marketing industry (or related)
- Commitment to excellence and a proven record of design achievements against set goals
- Strong writing and grammar skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication: emails, phone, in-person, video call
- Technical understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite (Esp. Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Technical understanding of presentation applications such as Google Slides and PowerPoint
- Technical understanding of all Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, etc.) & Microsoft Office (Word, excel, etc.)
- Experience with Figma
- Exp Sketch and Zeplin is a plus
- Experience with Canva
- Experience with Brand and Style Guide development
- Understanding of visual hierarchies, including visualizing data and written content into easily digestible concepts (infographics, slides, graphs, etc.)
- Experience with stock photo/graphic services
- Highly efficient and self-motivated with the ability to work with multiple internal disciplines, tools and platforms
- Highly organized and pays strong attention to detail
- A true passion for interactive video technology, digital media and graphic design/visual communication
- An understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem and technologies, including programmatic (e.g., SSPs, AdExchanges, DSPs, DMPs etc.) is a plus
- Experience with data analytics or data visualization is a plus
- Familiarity with WordPress is a plus
- Familiarity with video production software like Premiere, After Effects, Final Cut, etc. is a plus
More About You:
- You are naturally inquisitive. You want to know more and you are driven by your curiosity.
- You are enthusiastic. You are passionate about what you do and you are excited to share your knowledge with others.
- You are resourceful. You will figure it out. You’ll dig deeper until you find the answer to any question you may have.
- You are accountable. You take your job seriously and always meet expectations.
- You are aspirational. You won’t settle for the status quo. You’re always looking at how to take your work to the next level.
- You are a team player. You enjoy working with others and others enjoy working with you.
- And maybe you keep on the cutting edge of new industry developments. You’re hungry for knowledge and intrigued by the opportunity to innovate and share these developments with your network.
About KERV Interactive:
KERV’s interactive video platform and AI/ML driven technology generates the most precise metadata that is used to create the most powerful user experiences for both brands and audiences through transformative and seamless commerce. KERV’s patented technology drives deeper user engagement, enhances performance and increases time‑spent with your brand.
Complete the form below and someone from our team will be in touch shortly!
Error: Contact form not found.