Active Attention Index
How is it scored?
Measures Total number of interactions / impression volume.
Max Score: 25
Measures the active time spent across users who engage and averages that over time.
Max Score: 35
User Intention Score
Measures quality of interactions per engagement with KERV units.
Max Score: 40
KERV: The Only True Action-based Attention Metric
- Focused on probabilistic signals or more general ad activity
- Infused with panel data
- Inflated by census data
- Eye-tracking (requires opt-in) monitors site interaction vs. ad interaction
- May block valuable, high-quality inventory
- Not based entirely on actual user-actions on specific ads
- Deterministic user intent signals
- Based on intentional user actions across a variety of interactive scenes and objects within specific ad creative
- In-flight optimizations can be made as soon as the campaign launches
- Real-time insights and scoring indexes
- Scene and object-level feedback